Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
With the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak and a rapidly changing situation, there is a possible impact on availability of certain raw materials. However, there is currently no evidence of any disruption to supplies affecting Moore and Buckle.
We’re asking our customers, many of whom are making sensitive products from a single developed and approved material, to consider the effect of a potential problem with some raw materials and chemicals used in the production of our flexible packaging laminates. These customers in particular should consider ordering earlier than they might normally do so. We do hold healthy stocks of materials here but lead times may be extended with increased order volume.
The below serves to update our customers as to the measures we’ve taken within our business. Having consistently held an AA rating with BRC, our hygiene procedures are already very robust but as it presently stands:
- We are following daily guidance issued by Public Health England and World Health Organisation. The main focus of advice being regular and thorough hand washing using soap and warm water.
- This can be reinforced with regular use of an alcohol-based sanitising gel and disposable tissues for catching coughs and sneezes. Our staff have been reminded on the importance of these processes both in and outside of work.
- The .gov website is a very useful source of information and guidance in relation to stats and facts for businesses.
- We check this daily for information regarding affected territories and will take appropriate action to limit visitors on site.
- We hold healthy stocks of materials here at our St.Helens site. Presently we are seeing no impact on the availability of further materials from Europe and the UK.
- We are however, advising customers to consider ordering earlier than they normally would to avoid any unexpected delays.
We remain completely vigilant and thoroughly committed to protecting our people and servicing our customers’ requirements. We’ll take every measure possible to minimise disruption.
If you have any further questions please contact one of the team.
The Moore & Buckle Team